At Petit Coulou, we attach great importance to respecting our customers. We are aware of your concerns about your privacy and the issues raised with respect to the flow of your personal information.
Except as otherwise provided herein, we will not disclose, rent, sell or transfer to third parties any personal information about our customers without their prior consent.
However, we may use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm the status of your order, payment and shipping.
- To process returns or exchanges of goods.
- To manage contests, loyalty programs and other programs and promotions in which you participate.
- To improve your shopping experience.
- To inform us about your purchasing preferences.
- To understand your tastes and purchasing history in order to develop offers and promotions for you.
- For internal business purposes, such as trend and statistical analysis, audit purposes, as well as to create new products, enhance our website, improve our services, identify needs and determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- To protect the security and integrity of our website and our company.
- To communicate with you and send you information by e-mail, mail, telephone, text message or other means about our products, services, contests and promotions, unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive promotional communications, your transactions, changes to our terms and conditions and policies and/or for other administrative purposes.
Links to other websites
Limitation of Liability
Petit Coulou cannot be held responsible for technical problems and price errors resulting from these technical problems.