• 200 denier polyester outer fabric with water-repellent coating
• Anti-pilling polar fleece inner fabric
• Waterproof footwear 100% polyester 300 denier
• Imitation polyester fur
• Molded plastic Velcro® that does not damage fabrics
• Semi-rigid, breathable insulating foam made of 100% polyester specially designed to maintain its shape
• Insulating foam made of silky fibres with fine breathable denier 100% high performance polyester
• Laboratory tested for non-flammability of textiles. Standard CAN/CGSB-4.2 N 27.5-2008 (flame
resistance at 45 degree angle - one second flame application)
• Laboratory tested according to ISO 11092 2014 test (Chamber condition at 20°C and 65% relative
• Clo - 3 : See explanation below
• Weight : 0,56 kg / 1,4 lbs
• Size : 90 cm x 35 cm/ 35.5" x 17.75
What is the CLO?
The clo is a unit that measures the thermal insulation used for clothing.
It is the insulation that allows a person at rest to maintain thermal balance in an atmosphere at 21°C
(70°F). Above, the person sweats, below, he feels the cold.
|Summer shorts and barechested clothing
|| 0,4 clo
|| 2 clo
|Light polar equipment