If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you may exchange it or return it for a refund within seven (7) days of receipt of your order.
If you have received a damaged or defective item, please contact customer service at 1-888-422-0277 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For each exchange or return request by mail, you must contact customer service at 450-433-0277 or 1-888-422-0277. Petit Coulou will send you by email the shipping details for this new item. The return package must be dropped off at a Canada Post counter.
Petit Coulou will not reimburse any shipping fees if you return a package by any other means.
The return package must be deposited at a Canada Post counter. Petit Coulou will not refund any shipping costs, if you return a package in any other way. During an exchange, we will contact you only if the item to be exchanged is no longer available, otherwise the exchanged item will be shipped without shipping and handling charges. If the price of the new item is lower, we will credit the amount to which you are entitled under the original payment method upon receipt of the returned merchandise. In the event that the price is higher, we will ask you for the necessary information to proceed with the payment of the difference. In the event of a refund, we will credit the amount according to the payment method used for the original online order.
The amount credited excludes shipping and handling charges and applicable taxes, if any, included in the cost of the original online order. These costs remain the responsibility of the customer. Please send exchanges or returns to the following address: 12705 Du Parc Street, Mirabel, Quebec J7J 0W5
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Contact our customer service at 450-433-0277 to receive an identification number.
- Pack a copy of the packing slip with your product.
- Pack the product in its original packaging. Be sure to wrap the package securely.
- Visit one of the 6,000 Canada Post outlets. To find a branch near you, visit www.canadapost.ca.
- Bring the Canada Post Return Identification Number that will be provided to you by Customer Service, so that the return shipping label can be created.
- Keep a copy of the Canada Post receipt for your records.