3 Seasons Car Seat Cover
Structural support, the only cover on the market with structural support that prevents the cover from sagging on the baby, giving the baby freedom of movement.
Fits all types of rear-facing car seats up to 16 kg / 35 lbs.
A certificate of authenticity is affixed inside to certify that the cover is a genuine Petit Coulou.
A symbol of quality and safety indicating the suggested cold degrees.
Replaces the snow suit
Designed for temperatures ranging between -30˚C / -22˚F to 15˚C / 59˚F
WITHOUT removable lining -10˚C / 14˚F
WITH removable liner -30˚C / -22˚F
Water repellent and breathable materials
Non-removable collar made of high-quality synthetic fur that retains its beautiful appearance after several washes
YKK zipper allowing full opening of the cover
Vegan leather tab and logo
Features 2 inner side panels of insulation for better weather performance.
- Cover : Outer fabric 200 denier polyester with water repellent coating and inner fabric quilted polyester
- Removable liner : exterior fabric polyester 210T and Inner fabric in anti-pilling polar fleece 270 G/M2
- 210T polyester clutch bag
- Polyester fur collar
- Semi-rigid, breathable, 100% polyester insulating foam specially designed to maintain its shape after washing.
- Insulating foam made of silky fibres with fine breathable denier 100% high performance polyester
- Laboratory tested for non-flammability of textiles according to CAN/CGSB-4.2 N 27.5-2008 (flame resistance at a 45 degree angle - one second flame application)
- Laboratory tested according to ISO 11092 2014 test (Chamber condition at 20C and 65% relative humidity)
- Clo - 3.88: See explanation below
- Weight: 0.43 kg / 0.94 lbs
What is the CLO?
The clo is a unit that measures the thermal insulation used for clothing. is the insulation that allows a person at rest to maintain thermal balance in an atmosphere at 21°C 0°F). Above, the person sweats, below, he feels the cold.
Clothing insulation Table Header Summer shorts and barechested clothing 0,4 clo Ski outfit 2 clo Light polar equipment 3 clo Polar down 8 clo
NEVER PLACE A BLANKET OVER THE COLLAR
- To prevent any risk of overheating, avoid dressing your baby too much
- The Petit Coulou collar is not designed to bring out the baby’s head
- Always use the car harness straps when the baby is in the car
- It is very important to read and follow the instructions manual before using a car seat and Petit Coulou for the first time
- Meets transport safety standards
Wash in cold water (delicate cycle), double rinsing, hang to dry.